Rest Assured Cabin
This cozy and unique, pedestal cabin sits in a luxury resort in Canaan Valley . It features incredible amenities both in and around the cabin including a deck that overlooks the National Wildlife Refuge. As a guest in the resort, you’ll have easy access to fantastic activities including two nearby ski resorts, a giant, heated swimming pool, miniature golf, tennis courts and more! The Rest Assured Cabin will bring you just that: Rest, assured!
Seasonal Cabin Rates
Normal Nightly Rate
- Spring, Summer & Fall Rates are in effect from March 15th thru December 19th.
- Special Summer Weekday Rates (Sunday – Thursday; June thru September)
Winter Nightly Rate
- Winter Rates are in effect from January 2nd thru March 14th.
Holiday Nightly Rate
- Holiday Rates apply to Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day and from December 20nd thru January 2nd.
This cabin is actually much nicer than pictured if you don’t require completely updated. Perfect for one family. Plenty to cook with , as far as pots and pans, if you want to stay in . We were summer visitors. The pool was large and very nice for resort of that size. The Canaan valley chairlift and black water falls are must sees. The unit had a charcoal grill and is in the most beautiful setting. It was very very clean, jacuzzi jets did not work though . We thought the check out time was a little too early (10AM – no exceptions) – even 11 would have been more reasonable. Made for a rather rushed morning. All in all – it was beautiful, more than we expected and we recommend staying if you’re considering a trip to Canaan valley.Recent Review
Our stay at the Rest Assured cabin was awesome. The cabin is perfect for a family of four with small children. Our 5 and 3 year old had a blast in the lofted bedroom. The cabin has all the amenities of home and the resort pool was a certain bonus as we got quite a bit of use from it. My son is now hooked on mini golf as the resort also offers a nine hole course. Overall the setting was beautiful and by the end of day five, none of us wanted to leave. The cabin is close to many attractions and some of the best views this side of the Mississippi including black water falls state park, spruce knob, dolly sods, and Seneca rocks. We also went to smoke hole caverns which was definitely worth the drive. We totally plan on coming back. If you like the outdoors and daily excursions I can’t think of a better place. Thanks again for the awesome stay!Review from Cooksvile, MD - August 10, 2015
- Private indoor (2) person Jetted Spa Jacuzzi Tub
- Spiral Staircase
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV
- 40″ Flat Screen TV
- VCR / DVD
- Washer & Dryer
- Full Kitchen
- 5 Minutes away from the Ski Slopes
- Bedroom on main floor with queen size bed
- Loft with two (2) twin beds and staircase access
- Full size bed in downstairs area
- Full Bath
- Deck with grill, facing the Wildlife Refuge
- Private Lower Level Patio
- 10% Military discount **
- 10% Ministry discount **
- 5% Senior discount ** (Age: 60+)
- 10% 3+ Night Stay discount at Canaan Valley Cabins
** These offers may not be applied in conjunction with any existing discounts.
- Two (2) Night Minimum
- No Pets
- Once you arrive at Black Bear Resort
- Turn left off of Cortland Rd. onto Lodge Dr.
- Turn left onto Hibernation Way
- Turn right onto Whitetail Way
- Rest Assured cabin is straight ahead!
247 Lodge Drive
Davis, WV 26260